Sunday 27 November 2011

3D Pearl necklace

                                        Worn as a three layer necklace,with the pearls mounted
                                        on each other.
                                         Worn as a side drop layer necklace with the brooch by the side
                                          and a twisted pearl all the way to the back
                                          The back view of the necklace


This necklace consist of rice shape - peacock fresh water pearl, peach tear drop fresh water pearl ,tiny peacock pearls, sterling silver brooch and sterling silver clasp.

Making this necklace is a big break through as I tried making it for a friend's wedding but for some reason it proofed to be a difficult task.I made three attempts and on each attempt something seemed to be missing when I look at the finished piece.So I woke up early one beautiful morning, with my prince and his dad still asleep everywhere was quiet, laid all my materials on the table and started to put everything together and before I knew it -  I had a full beautiful wearable necklace. It was Amazing.

I'm really glad to share the piece with you and I call it "Steps"
Join me as I reveal more of the pieces in my "Royalty Collection".

Stay Fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment