Thursday 17 November 2011

My Royalty Collection

Being a blog Virgin I hope this is a good opening line.This is a sneak peak into my first ever collection since I started making beaded jewellery. I have always made one jewellery at a time for a particular event but never shared it with the world. 
So now I proudly Present to the world a piece called "Iyunade" meaning the "The bead of Royalty".




This piece is made with orange faceted coral beads, gold filled accessories, gold silk cord and no clasp.


I know its was strange when I wrote no clasp but instead it has an adjustable slip knot which is the in thing in jewellery making. All  celebrities mostly wear a slip knot jewellery - here is a picture below.This piece is combination of both old and new techniques and making it was as exciting as I always am when putting pieces together.




Above is a scrap piece of my collection each would be transformed into wonderful pieces, so be prepared to be amazed. Join me next time as I bring to you the next piece in my collection.
Till then keep looking fabulous.

1 comment: