Saturday 26 November 2011

You got it all twisted

From a chunky white grade "A" coral bead to fresh water pearl to swarovski crystal bicone to fibre optic - bead to rough grey glass bead, need I not forget the stunning Sterling silver findings, I bet you nothing says royalty like this: "Twisted Precious Necklace".
The idea behind this elegant piece was to make something very loud but yet sophisticated - not too edgy - .  and yet modern design.. To my greatest delight I saw a picture of Princess Diana wearing this twisted Pearl necklace and that did it for me.

I was struck by inspiration lighting different ideas running through my mind, I knew I had to do something creative,unique and attractive so I combined different beads together and used my creative instincts to choose what compliments each other the most and a new necklace was born, how wonderful.

So please Join me next time as I bring to you the next piece in my "Royalty Collection" .
Till then keep looking fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment